Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great Price Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55K 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55K 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) Review






This is my third camera, and I within the first week of its first publication in the property. I was enthusiastic about the lenses, and the "new" feature that has led the line with their cameras.

First, we talk about build quality. The exterior is black semi-scratch and has not taken off significantly in recent years. The metal corners are polished, have consumed a bit ', but is better than moderate. The shiny parts are in front of the cameragained noticeable scratches, because the detail is put into their complex and delicate as a result. The screen has a small scratch that I created by accident When installing a custom screen protector on it (How ironic, is not it?) Since then, the screen has not received any damage, but I need to replace the protector Rather quickly, as you take a serious beating.
My friend hit my camera case for my desk one evening, a case that was about three feet on the wood. TheIntegrity has camera, but turn the knob for a few days, gave me problems. This solved somehow, and camera still works fine.

camera's video capabilities are fantastic. You can, until you save the movie as a memory and battery, and I Have video up in more than twenty minutes on this. Videos can be several different quality settings, but I recommend you buy a larger capacity card for movies and higher for best results.


To use my favorite photo is the intelligent automatic setting that automaticallyeach approach would be to produce the best image, recognize the faces of people, and then decides if the flash should be used (you can also power on or off, if you want)

Battery life is fantastic! A load of me can last hours, or at least a full day tour. Just load once the night to make sure that you have not yet found the rest of the day. During the occasional use, I only charge the camera more than once every two weeks and the battery is in order.

I keep the new lookCameras, but not all, would prefer that I have not seen my Lumix.

Click Here To View More Specification...

Product Feature


  • 8.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16 x 22-inch prints
  • 3.6x wide-angle image-stabilized optical zoom; 3-inch LCD display
  • Intelligent Auto Mode with Face Detection and Intelligent Scene Selector
  • High-Sensitivity mode shoots at an ISO equivalent of 6400; Continuous Autofocus, which minimizing autofocus time
  • Stores images on SD memory cards (includes 27MB of internal memory; powered by lithium-ion battery (battery and charger included)




Product Overview


Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55S 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black). 8.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16 x 22-inch prints 3.6x wide-angle image-stabilized optical zoom; 3-inch LCD display. Intelligent Auto Mode with Face Detection and Intelligent Scene Selector. High-Sensitivity mode shoots at an ISO equivalent of 6400; Continuous Autofocus which minimizing autofocus time. Stores images on SD memory cards (includes 27MB of internal memory; powered by lithium-ion battery (battery and charger included).


Read More ...





Related Products




You can buy this item or find product review here...

My Links : Amazale Let Me Gift best of books The Best Food-Storage

No comments:

Post a Comment