Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Check Out Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1MP Digital SLR C

Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1MP Digital SLR C Review






I am a professional photographer dedicated to weddings, and older studies ([...]). I worked as a studio with my uncle from age 6, but I never had a camera of my own. I bought this camera because of its resolution, ISO and video functions. It also has two good (not very) slow, two batteries and the bag, a very complete kit from Amazon. I am very happy with my purchase.
We always Nikon users, and this is the first Canon with us. There is great color and imageQuality. The only thing that brought me to this kind of equilibrium position is the key, but that's because I have the Nikon D200 and D100 cameras was used.
There is also a room very light and compact compared to the D200, a small Become That problem, because if you have the Canon T1i felt very small grabbed my hands and I had a lot of practice to get used to it, affects the frequency heart rate when shooting at shutter speeds at low speed. I suspect that to solve a problem if IGet the battery grip.
Video quality is greeeeat! And even more if you consider that you are using any Canon lens, to record it. I did a test with a 2.8 lens, 70-200, and the results were fantastic! The only trouble is that we do not have much control over aperture and speed when shooting video (or maybe not I read the manual yet haha).
In general, this camera is great for an intermediate photographer, but also works for a professional because of itsCharacteristics. great photos and video for a modest budget.

Click Here To View More Specification...

Product Feature


  • KIT INCLUDES 8 PRODUCTS -- All Brand New Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
  • <#1> Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital SLR Camera PLUS + <#2> Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Zoom Lens [Outfit] +
  • <#3> Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + <#4> Spare LP-E5 High-Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack +
  • <#5> Additional Spare LP-E5 High-Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack + <#6> Precision Design 1000 Deluxe SLR Pro Carrying Case +
  • <#7> LCD Monitor Screen Protection Kit + <#8> Precision Design Deluxe 6-Piece Lens & Digital SLR Camera Cleaning Kit




Product Overview


Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS + 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + (2) LP-E5 Battery Packs + Case + Accessory Kit


Read More ...





Related Products




You can buy this item or find product review here...

Recommend : Amazale The Best Food-Storage best of books Best For Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment