Saturday, September 4, 2010

Check Out Kodak Easyshare C703 7.1mp 3x Optical Zoom Digital Camera for $237.78

Kodak Easyshare C703 7.1mp 3x Optical Zoom Digital Camera Review






I only had this camera for a day, but I can tell already that it is a good camera. I have this and the dock for the same price as the Kodak Easyshare C743. It takes pictures very good and is easy to use. I have a small problem with the software to transfer images to computers, in particular with the selection and had transmission function. It will not let me transfer you to choose any image, so I choose the "Transfer All" function. It works the same way and nottransfer of what has already been transferred from the camera. Another thing, I'm not really crazy is that the video format mpeg-4/Quicktime hardest thing for me to compress video to a smaller size so you can send to relatives / friends are doing. Overall, however, feel that this is a good camera for amateur photographers with the problem of software and videos for my only complaints.

Click Here To View More Specification...

Product Feature


  • Kodak Part Number: 1282078
  • 3x Optical Zoom / 5x Digital Zoom / 7.1 megapixel effective pixels (3072 x 2304)
  • 1/2.5-inch CCD sensor type 2.4-inch (6.1 cm) LCD indoor and outdoor color display
  • Viewfinder: Optical real image Still format: JPEG/EXIF v2.21
  • Video format: QUICKTIME MOV (MPEG-4) with audio recording during capture




Product Overview


Great camera!!! A must have!!! A+++++


Read More ...





Related Products




You can buy this item or find product review here...

Friends Link : Let Me Gift Amazale Best For Moms Reviews The Best Of HDTV best of books

No comments:

Post a Comment