Sunday, September 5, 2010

Check Out Dora Digital Camera for $29.99

Dora Digital Camera Review






Both of the other reviews I see on this page are dead, but I have to give this camera 4 out of 5 stars. In fact, it takes terrible pictures, the flash is too bright and often the image is saturated in all white, you can zoom everything, you can not turn off the flash, it is difficult to erase the images in memory. (If your child, like me, you are taking the 79 pictures that this camera can hold about 10 minutes).

But, my daughter has the camera. It is a halter neck, but I keep them fromDrops, unless you tried, and even then I'm sure prtty and 'went well, although I have not tested this with all means. I can put pictures on my computer and look good, not great by any stretch of imagination, but good enough for a child to enjoy Pree kindergarten. You see the picture for a moment after she takes it in the preview screen, or go back and watch it later. Dora makes noises that she loves. And perhaps best of all, will ask for his arrestI use my camera much better. We can take pictures at the same time and is now double our fun.


Click Here To View More Specification...

Product Feature


  • 8MB internal memory with SD?/MMC memory expansion slot
  • 1.4" color LCD preview screen
  • Image resolution up to 640 x 480
  • 50cm focus range with built-on auto-flash
  • Low battery indicator with auto-off (1 minute)




Product Overview


Dora Kid Tough Digital Camera, 8MP


Read More ...





Related Products




You can buy this item or find product review here...

Tags : Amazale Let Me Gift The Best Food-Storage Best Foods Cookbooks best of books

No comments:

Post a Comment